Tektro 120361 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit for Bicycles and E-Bikes
- Contains everything needed to service and bleed Tektro brakes - fittings, hoses, and 2 syringes
- Does not include hydraulic fluid (mineral oil)
If you want to keep your hydraulic brakes in optimal condition, you need to bleed them regularly to remove any air bubbles from the brake fluid. Air bubbles can reduce the braking performance and make the brakes feel spongy. Bleeding brakes is a simple and inexpensive maintenance task that you can do at home with the help of the Tektro 120361 hydraulic brake bleed kit.
The Tektro 120361 hydraulic brake bleed kit contains everything you need to service and bleed Tektro brakes, including fittings, hoses, and two syringes. The only thing you need to provide is the hydraulic fluid, which is not included in the kit. The kit is compatible with any Zoom brake and Denago City and Commute bikes, as well as all CSC Motorcycles electric bicycles and e-bikes, such as:
- CSC Motorcycles Step-Thru E-Bikes
- CSC Motorcycles Vista Cruiser E-Bikes
- CSC Motorcycles FT1000MD E-Bikes
- CSC Motorcycles XP750 Fat Tire E-Bikes
- CSC Motorcycles FT750 Electric Fat Tire E-Bikes
The Tektro 120361 hydraulic brake bleed kit is easy to use and comes with everything you need except mineral oil. You can also find helpful videos and tips online on how to bleed your brakes using this kit.
The Tektro 120361 hydraulic brake bleed kit is a must-have for any bicycle or e-bike owner who wants to enjoy the best braking performance and safety. We recommomend purchasing this brake kit with mineral oil. Order yours today.