- OptiMate™ lithium, the first OptiMate to protect your LiFePO4 battery unlike any other charger
- Will protect your investment and keep your Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4/LFP) battery performing as advertised for a very long time
- With 5 Amps of charge current available, OptiMate lithium's unique multi-step ampmatic™ program recharges and balances cells within the battery quickly and efficiently
- OptiMate lithium's maintenance program delivers current to the vehicle circuitry, protecting and keeping the battery at 100% charge
- Tests and displays battery condition before charging
- Voltage retention test is conducted for 30 minutes during which no charge current is delivered, and provides results indicating the battery's general state of health
- The 12-hour MAINTENANCE CHARGE CYCLE consists of 30-minute float charge periods at a voltage of 13.6V followed by and alternating with a 30-minute "rest" (no charge current) periods
- During the float charge period, current is delivered only if the battery has lost charge due to connected vehicle circuitry; a refresh cycle may be performed if the charge level has dropped significantly
- Charge progress is tracked against the ideal LiFePO4 charge curve, internal damage will be detected and unnecessary charging of a battery that cannot be recovered is prevented
- Includes permanent ringlet connector with weatherproof cap and a set of battery clips
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
OptiMate Lithium (EN): BMW F800GS Lithium battery swap
It is so important to have the right battery charger for your ...
Why should you choose OptiMate battery chargers and accessories?
Since 1994, OptiMate high performance battery chargers have be...
OptiMate Lithium 4s 5A battery charger: What do the LEDs mean?
The LEDs of the OptiMate Lithium 4s 5A battery charger explain...