Progressive shock. Fits CSC Motorcycles SG400 RE3. Installation CSC Motorcycles requires shock hardware installation kit.
412 Series Shocks
The 412 Series shocks are simply the best value shock on the market today. The 412s simple, durable design means they will be an improvement to your motorcycle's suspension performance for as long as you are riding it. The doublewall steel body construction with nitrogen charged, multi-staged velocity sensitive valving gives you smooth, consistent damping. A five-position cam style preload adjuster lets you dial in your ride whether you're a light rider or heavy hitter. With multiple options like full show chrome or black covers, chrome or black springs in progressive rate, Standard or Heavy-Duty for most applications, there is sure to be a 412 that's right for you and your bike.
- All Steel double wall damper with multistage velocity sensitive damping
- 5-position cam style preload adjuster
- High Pressure Gas Charged for consistant damping performance
- Standard or Heavy-Duty progressive rate springs in either chrome or black
- Optional full Show Chrome covers on select applications
- The 412's simple, durable design makes them a cost effective improvement to your motorcycle's suspension performance
- A five position cam style spring load preload adjuster lets you easily dial in your ride Some or all shocks listed have TüV approval. Refer to most recent TüV certificate for current listing
- All shocks are measured center-of-eyelet to center-of-eyelet.
- When installing shocks on 1986-2015 XL models, it may be necessary to modify or space the chain/belt guard to allow proper clearance.
- A shock which is slightly longer than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat quicker steering.
- A shock which is slightly shorter than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat slower steering.
- Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes that are operated at or near the manufacturer's maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
- Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues, such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
- 1 Year Warranty
Warranty Contact Info
16121 Carmenita Road
Cerritos, CA 90703