FT1000MD Mid-Drive Electric Bike
Service & Support
Excellent customer service and technical support from our expert technicians.
Every bicycle comes with a one-year unlimited mileage warranty.
Stock Replacement Parts
We stock replacement parts for all of our bicycles down to the tiniest bolt.
Online Maintenance Manuals
We conveniently offer service manuals, bonus materials, and videos online for free to help you maintain your bike.
Bike Sizing & Weight
- Bike Weight: 75.8 pounds
- Max Weight Capacity: 265 pounds
- Wheel Base: 47.24 inches
- Total Length: 75.20 inches
- Stand-over Height: 28.70 inches
- Seat Height: 33.66 to 40.75 inches
- Reach: 24.53 inches
- Handlebar Width: 29.13 inches
- Handlebar Height: 45.28 inches
Buchel Shiny 50
Integrated Buchel Shiny 50 lux luminosity LED Headlight operated from the display with nighttime sensor.
Bafang DPC-18 Display
Full color LCD digital IP65 rated display with speedometer, odometer, battery level, and customizable pedal assist level.
0°-60° Adjustable angle steering stem.
Removable integrated battery system with two keys.
M620 Bafang Motor
1000 Watt Bafang mid-drive motor with 117.5 lb-ft (160 Newton-meters) of torque.
Tektro E-500 Brakes
Front/Rear Tektro E-500 hydraulic brakes, twin-opposed-piston calipers with 7.1-inch (180mm) stainless steel discs.
The FT1000MD is CSC E-Bikes first mid-drive motor electric bicycle. This style of motor is used for higher efficiency and low power consumption to get the rider longer range. The maximum 160 N.m. of torque is excellent for hill climbs on mountain trails. You will also experience low noise, smooth operation and improved mileage over hub drive electric bike setups.
The FT1000MD is built around a lightweight aluminum alloy chassis. The lockable battery uses high-quality Lithium cells to deliver power to the 1000-watt Bafang mid-drive motor. Pedal-assist rates can be adjusted to five levels giving average sized rider from 25-40 miles of assisted pedaling on an even road. The thumb-operated throttle can power the FT1000MD to 20 mph (max speed for Class 2 electric bikes) without even pedaling and adding pedal power can boost maximum speed above 27 mph.
Premium quality components are used in the construction of the FT1000MD. CSC uses Bafang M620 motor, 6061 aluminum frame, Tektro E-500 hydraulic brakes, and huge 180mm stainless steel rotors for excellent stopping power.
Lightweight aluminum is also used for key components such as the pedals and crank, wheel rims, and tapered handlebar. Instrumentation is provided via the Bafang DPC-18 IP65 backlit LCD Display is the one of the newest and most updated displays with improved accuracy on the battery gauge. The full color LCD screen comes with an updated sleek speedometer design that allows the rider to easily view the time, power assist level, trip distance, speed, remaining battery and estimated available range. You can use the 5V 0.5 amp USB output port for charging a cell phone or other small electrical devices. The easy to use control pad makes turning the bicycle on or changing settings a breeze.
Thoughtful convenience and safety items are part of the FT1000MD package. LED headlights and taillights enhance rider conspicuity. The handy USB port is provided to power electronic devices. A protective cage is fitted over the derailleur to prevent drivetrain damage, and frame tabs are ready to mount rear fenders or racks.
FT1000MD Standard Features:
- 1000 Watt Bafang M620 Mid-Drive Motor
- Light weight aluminum alloy frame
- Lockable semi-integrated 48V16Ah lithium battery, 768 Wh total battery capacity
- Integrated speed & torque sensor
- Tektro E-500 Auriga dual piston hydraulic brakes
- Huge 180mm stainless steel rotor
- Bafang DPC-18 IP65 rated full color backlit display
- Easy-to-use control pad
- 5V 0.5amp USB output for powering electronic devices
- LED Headlight & tail light
- 8-Speed Shimano Altus derailleur
- Gearshift Sensor to Protect the Drivetrain
- Adjustable Angle steering stem, 0-60 degrees
- Front suspension with 3.94" travel, with 8 levels of damping adjustment plus a lockout setting, and spring-preload adjustment
- Maximum Weight Capacity 265lbs
12 Month Warranty
Ebike Return Policy
To return an ebike, you must contact CSC within fourteen (14) days of receiving your ebike. You must receive prior authorization from CSC. The ebike must have less than five (5) miles on the odometer, be free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, or any other signs of use and must be in the same packaging and condition that you receive it. All items that were inside the box must be included (charger, keys, hardware, tools etc.). Any warranty issues must be resolved prior to processing a return and any damage that occurs from return shipping is the customers responsibility. Refunds will be made after the ebike is received and inspected. CSC can provide logistic assist, but customer is responsible for return shipping and its associated cost. A 20% restocking fee will apply.
All CSC ebikes are protected against manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for one (1) year after receipt of the ebike by the original owner and is non-transferable. This warranty is only applicable to private individuals who use the ebike for personal leisure or transportation. Please contact CSC for specific warranty terms and conditions if the ebike is used for commercial use.
The warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of a defective lithium ion battery, frame, forks, handlebar, stem, headset, saddle, seat post, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crank set, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand, reflectors and hardware.
Warranty Does Not Cover:
• The battery is not warranted from damage resulting from dropping, water damage, power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance, abuse, and normal wear.
• Normal wear and tear of any component.
• Normal wear and tear consumable parts (tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain and spokes).
• Neglect in performing general maintenance
• Any damage or defects resulting from failure to follow instructions in the CSC owner’s manual, improper assembly, accident, collision damage, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible, operator error, acts of God, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, or used in racing.
• Any damage or defects caused by improper transport.
• CSC will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage or failure caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
DETERMINING WHETHER DAMAGE OR DEFECT TO AN EBIKE OR IT’S COMPONENTS IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF CSC.