The new CSC RX4 is the motorcycle ADV riders have been waiting for. Powerful. Economical. Modern.
The RX4 is an all-around versatile motorcycle that is perfect for real-world riding - including highway cruising, adventure touring, or simply commuting to work economically.
The 450cc single-cylinder, 4-valve, overhead cam, counter-balanced engine produces 40.2 horsepower and achieves a top speed over 95 miles per hour. The RX4 is water-cooled and equipped with Delphi fuel injection and electric start. The bike features a six-speed transmission.
The new RX4 includes an adjustable windscreen, comfortable touring seat and foot pegs with removable rubber inserts. The RX4 features a digital dash with speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip odometer, fuel gauge, temperature gauge, gear indicator, neutral light, and clock. Above the dash there are USB and 12-volt charging outlets included as standard equipment.
The new CSC RX4 includes a 300-watt alternator to power accessories with two prewired outlets under the seat.
The RX4 features LED turn signals and brake light plus LED day-time running lights. The headlamps are controlled by an automatic light sensor. The RX4 has a standard 5.3-gallon gas tank with locking cap. With fuel consumption exceeding 60 miles per gallon, the RX4 has an honest range approaching 300 miles.
The CSC RX4 is outfitted with spoked wheels, black anodized aluminum rims and 80/20 dual sport tires with tubes. CSC Motorcycles will also be offering the RX4 with OPTIONAL cast aluminum wheels with tubeless highway tires.
The RX4 comes standard with molded side cases, mounting racks and a TALL rear top box - which is large enough for a full-face helmet. Or RX4 owners can select the OPTIONAL package of Tourfella aluminum side cases and rear top box, all with custom side pannier and rear mounting racks.
The CSC RX4 is an unmatched value in the Adventure Motorcycle category. The powerful and economical 450cc motor is paired with a huge list of standard features that cannot be duplicated elsewhere.
CSC RX4 Standard Features:
- 450cc liquid-cooled engine, 4-valve, overhead cam, with counter-balancer.
- Long maintenance intervals (5,000-mile valve adjustment) and easy repairs backed by a full Ownerâs Manual and online service tutorials
- US Delphi EFI system
- 6-speed transmission
- Stainless steel twin pipe exhaust
- 5.3-gallon fuel tank with locking gas cap keyed to ignition
- Siemens Chip LCD dash with digital speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip odometer, fuel gauge, gear indicator, neutral light, temperature gauge, clock, turn signal and high beam indicators
- Adjustable windshield
- 12-volt and USB charging outlets on dash
- LED turn signals and brake light
- Dual-flash hazard lights
- 3D Anti-fog headlamp with LED day-time running light. Low light sensor with handlebar switch controls
- 300-Watt alternator
- Automotive-type waterproof connectors under the seat. An optional handlebar-switch for accessory outlets is available
- Adjustable inverted front forks with anodized finish. Fork lock keyed to ignition
- Adjustable rear shock absorber.
- Large diameter dual front and single rear disk brakes with ABS.
- Front 110/80-19 spoked wheel with dual sport tire and tube, black aluminum rim
- Rear 150/70-17 spoked wheel with dual sport tire and tube, black aluminum rim
- Front and rear mud guards, with added rear lower mud guard
- Steel engine skid plate. An optional full coverage aluminum skid plate upgrade is available.
- Frame-mounted engine guards
- Comes standard with molded luggage. An upgraded aluminum luggage package is available.
- Wide foot pegs with removable rubber inserts
- Passenger foot pegs and grab rails
- Tapered aluminum handlebars with bar-end weights
- Dual rear view mirrors
- Ergonomic rider and passenger seat
- Available Colors: Tangerine Pearl or Gun Metal Metallic
The RX4 is covered by a TWO YEAR unlimited mileage warranty.
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials