Meet the CSC Motorcycles E-RT3 Electric Scooter: The Best Way to Explore the City.
If you are looking for a powerful, stylish, and eco-friendly electric scooter that can handle any urban challenge, look no further than the E-RT3 electric scooter from CSC Motorcycles. With the E-RT3 electric scooter, you can cruise through traffic while having a smooth and enjoyable ride. The E-RT3 is a high-performance electric scooter that features an 8000W (10.7 hp) central motor, a 72V96Ah ternary polymer lithium battery (automobile-level), and Bosch dual-channel ABS brakes. It can go up to 75 mph and travel up to 124 miles @ 32 mph with rider up to 330 lbs, so you can get to work, have some fun at the park, or explore new places.
The E-RT3 has many modern and user-friendly features that make it easy and fun to use. It has a TFT instrument display, tire pressure monitoring, LED lighting, large light-cured windshield, keyless start, electronic release seat cushion, USB interface, backlit switches, aluminum alloy rear rack, and raised passenger seat. You can monitor your speed, battery level, driving mode, and other information on the colorful display. You can also enjoy your favorite music, charge your devices, and more with the E-RT3’s advanced features. The E-RT3 has an ingenious button layout that makes it easy to navigate and change settings. You can use the buttons on the handlebar to control the scooter’s functions, such as turning on the lights, adjusting the volume, switching modes, and more. The E-RT3 also has a reverse gear button that allows you to back up easily, a cruise control button that lets you maintain a constant speed without holding the throttle, and a double flash button that activates the hazard lights for safety.
You will also love the stylish and comfortable design of the E-RT3. It has a classic scooter look with a step-thru frame, leg shield with an aluminum alloy frame, aluminum wheels, tubeless tires (front 4.7/2.8-15; rear 5.5/2.4-14), front and rear disc brakes with CBS, upright front shock and double rear shock, belt drive, integral double seat cushion. The E-RT3 also comes in various colors to suit your preference.
The E-RT3 is not only powerful and innovative, but also eco-friendly and economical. It supports fast charging and is equipped with a 3.3KW high-power charger that can charge the bike from 30% to 80% in only 70 minutes, increasing the mileage to around 62 miles (or 100 km). Riding a scooter has many benefits over using a car or even a motorcycle. You can save money on gas, parking fees, and maintenance. You can also reduce your carbon footprint and help the environment. Plus, you can zip through traffic jams and enjoy the world around you.
With a pre-order price of US $6,995 and an MSRP of US $7,295 (not including another $410 in dealer fees), the CSC E-RT3 is favorably priced compared to the competition. CSC is currently taking pre-orders with a fully refundable $300 deposit ahead of deliveries expected to begin this November 2023. Pre-Order yours today and experience the thrill of the E-RT3 electric scooter from CSC Motorcycles.
Arriving October-November 2023.
- 8000W (10.7 hp) central motor that delivers powerful and smooth acceleration
- 72V96Ah lithium battery that provides a long range of up to 137 miles and can be charged in four hours with a fast charger
- Aluminum wheels and tubeless tires (front 120/70-15; rear 140/60-14) that offer stability and durability
- Front and rear disc brakes with Bosch dual-channel ABS that ensure safety and control
- TFT instrument that displays speed, battery level, driving mode, and other information
- Tire pressure monitoring that alerts you of any changes in tire pressure
- LED lamps for the whole bike that enhance visibility and style
- Large light-cured windshield that protects you from wind and rain
- Keyless start that allows you to start the scooter with a touch of a button
- Electric open seat cushion that reveals a spacious storage compartment
- USB interface that lets you charge your devices and connect to your phone
- Backlight switch that illuminates the controls at night
- Aluminum alloy rear shelf that adds extra cargo space
- High seat cushion that provides comfort and support for the rider and passenger
- Charger that plugs into any standard outlet
|Motor specification||Mid-motor, 8kW|
|Max. Torque- Rear wheel||530Nm|
|Acceleration Time 0-62 mph||8.9s|
|Battery specification||Li-ion, 72V96Ah|
|Charging time(h)||6-8 (normal charging)/3~4(quick charge)|
|Controller||FOCVector closed-loop control|
|Max. Speed||74 mph|
|Range||124 miles @ 32 mph;|
|Brake||Front/Rear: Disc, ABS|
|Wheel||Aluminum wheel; Front:MT3.50-15, Rear:MT3.50X 14|
|Tire||Tubeless Tire; Front:120/70-15, Rear: 140/60-14|
|LxWxH||86.22 inches x 30.2 inches x 54.92 inches|
|Seat Height||30.7 inches|
|Min. Ground Clearance||4.92 inches|
|Curb Weight (With Battery)||456 lbs|
Select Your Shipping Zone
Due to rapid changes in shipping costs CSC Motorcycles has adopted a tiered system to calculate the cost. Find your State on the map to find out which zone you are in. The shipping prices displayed should cover the costs for most locations in their zones. Certain locations may require an additional surcharge.
AZ, CA, NV, OR, WA
CO, ID, MT, NM, UT, WY
AR, IA, KS, LA, MN, MO, ND, NE, OK, SD, TX
AL, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MI, MS, OH, TN, WI
NC, PA, SC, VA, WV
CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, RI, VT
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials