Bike Sizing & Weight
- Bike Weight: 88 pounds
- Max Weight Capacity: 440 pounds
- Wheel Base: 55 inches
- Total Length: 84 inches
- Stand-over Height: 22 inches
- Seat Height: 30 to 24 inches
- Reach: 24 inches
- Handlebar Width: 27 inches
- Handlebar Height: 47 inches
CSC’s new Vista Cruiser elevates the game for electric cargo bikes, with the capability of carrying all your gear to the park or the beach or the campsite. Dual 48-volt Panasonic lithium battery packs provide incomparable range, with as much as 90 miles between charges! Range depends on each bike model and a number of factors including the weight of the rider, added gear, terrain, tire pressure, temperature, wind speed etc.
The lockable battery packs send energy to an intelligent brushless controller and then to a first-rate Bafang 750-watt motor mounted in the rear-wheel hub. Pedal-assist rates can be adjusted to five levels, while a thumb-operated throttle can power the Vista Cruiser to 20 mph (max speed for Class 2 electric bikes) without even pedaling. Adding pedal power can boost maximum speed above 25 mph.
The Vista Cruiser uses a step-through frame design with a low 22.5-inch standover height to make it easy for anyone to use and features a comfortably upright riding position. The long-tail layout has a generously sized rear rack to carry just about anything you want to bring along, as well as running boards for accommodating a passenger.
Range anxiety is a concern for most electric vehicles, but not with the Vista Cruiser’s combined battery capacity of 1,368 watt-hours. The lockable battery packs can be charged in or out of the bike. The 750-watt electric motor is hidden in the rear wheel hub, which allows for an assist while accelerating as well as driving the bike. High-end hydraulic brakes from Tektro combine with big 180mm stainless-steel discs for excellent stopping power.
Gearing is by premium Shimano components, including the Altus shifter and derailleur and the 7-speed Shimano Freewheel gear-set, to provide torque for any condition, while the stainless-steel chain resists corrosion for added durability. Kenda Havok 27.5-inch tires provide sure grip and resistance to punctures.
The Vista Cruiser sports other premium components, like the Buchel 50-lux LED headlight and a new SW900 LCD instrument panel that displays speed, time, temperature and battery condition. The panel also includes a handy USB port to power your electronic devices.
The tapered aluminum handlebar provides a 60-degree range of adjustment to suit any size rider, and lightweight aluminum is also used for the double-wall wheel rims, pedals and crank. The bike also has an optional robust front basket (not shown) that can be used for extra cargo capacity, for a combined capacity of carrying up to 440 pounds of stuff!
A full range of accessories are available from CSC, including a rear seat pad, saddlebags, grab bars, and even a child’s car-seat mount for the rear luggage rack.
The Vista Cruiser provides the optimal balance of quality and value at a much cheaper price than any similar cargo e-bike on the market.
The Vista Cruiser is available in your choice of a classy Black/Cream or a retro Turquoise/Cream.
Vista Cruiser Features
- Dual Panasonic lithium battery packs with locking mechanism
- 1,368 watt-hours of combined battery capacity
- 750-watt Bafang electric motor
- 50-90 miles of range, depending on pedal-assistance levels
- Cadence-sensing pedal assist with 5 levels of adjustment
- Shimano Altus derailleur and gear-shifter
- Shimano Freewheel 7-speed gear-set, 11-34-tooth range
- Tektro Auriga e-comp hydraulic brakes, 180mm stainless-steel discs
- SW900 multifunction LCD display with USB charging port
- Zoom steering stem, adjustable over a 60-degree range
- Pioneer ProWheel aluminum crank
- Sturdy steel cargo rack
- Dual running boards
- 440 pounds of cargo capacity
- Buchel Shiny50 Luminosity 3-watt 50-lux LED headlight, 50-lux tail light
- Stainless-steel chain and wheel spokes
- Double-sided chain ring to prevent derailing
- Kenda Havok 27.5 x 3 -inch tires
- Cionlli comfort saddle
- Steel fenders front and rear
- One-year warranty
- Panasonic 18650 35e 3500 MAH
- Panasonic 18650 29e 2900 MAH
Select Your Shipping Zone
Due to rapid changes in shipping costs CSC Motorcycles has adopted a tiered system to calculate the cost. Find your State on the map to find out which zone you are in. The shipping prices displayed should cover the costs for most locations in their zones. Certain locations may require an additional surcharge.
Zone 1: $350.00
Zone 2: $400.00
Zone 3: $450.00
AZ, CA, CO, ID, NV, NM, OR, UT, WA, WY
AR, IL, IA, KS, LA, MN, MO, MT, ME, ND, OK, SD, TX, WI
AL, CT, DE, FL, GA, IN, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, VT, VA, DC, WV
12 Month Warranty
Ebike Return Policy
To return an ebike, you must contact CSC within fourteen (14) days of receiving your ebike. You must receive prior authorization from CSC. The ebike must have less than five (5) miles on the odometer, be free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, or any other signs of use and must be in the same packaging and condition that you receive it. All items that were inside the box must be included (charger, keys, hardware, tools etc.). Any warranty issues must be resolved prior to processing a return and any damage that occurs from return shipping is the customers responsibility. Refunds will be made after the ebike is received and inspected. CSC can provide logistic assist, but customer is responsible for return shipping and its associated cost. A 20% restocking fee will apply.
All CSC ebikes are protected against manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for one (1) year after receipt of the ebike by the original owner and is non-transferable. This warranty is only applicable to private individuals who use the ebike for personal leisure or transportation. Please contact CSC for specific warranty terms and conditions if the ebike is used for commercial use.
The warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of a defective lithium ion battery, frame, forks, handlebar, stem, headset, saddle, seat post, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crank set, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand, reflectors and hardware.
Warranty Does Not Cover:
• The battery is not warranted from damage resulting from dropping, water damage, power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance, abuse, and normal wear.
• Normal wear and tear of any component.
• Normal wear and tear consumable parts (tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain and spokes).
• Neglect in performing general maintenance
• Any damage or defects resulting from failure to follow instructions in the CSC owner’s manual, improper assembly, accident, collision damage, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible, operator error, acts of God, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, or used in racing.
• Any damage or defects caused by improper transport.
• CSC will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage or failure caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
DETERMINING WHETHER DAMAGE OR DEFECT TO AN EBIKE OR IT’S COMPONENTS IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF CSC.