RZ3S Haylon 400
Finally, an authentic streetfighter-style sport motorcycle that’s actually affordable! CSC’s Haylon 400 is a stripped-down sportbike but without the aggravation of buying someone else’s tired hand-me-down. One can be parked in your garage for only $4,695 (plus $410 PDI).
Service & Support
Excellent customer service and techincal support from our expert technicians.
Every motorcycle comes with a one year unlimited mileage warranty.
Stock Replacment Parts
We stock replacement parts for all of our motorcycles down to the tiniest bolt.
Online Maintenance Manuals
We conveniently offer service manuals, bonus materials, and videos online for free to help you maintain your bike.
The RZ3S Haylon is framed - quite literally - by its spectacular steel-tube trellis frame, a design proven throughout the history of sportbikes. Responsive agility is delivered by way of sporty steering geometry (25° rake, 100mm of trail) and a compact 53-inch wheelbase. It weighs only 387 pounds if you subtract the weight of fuel in the generously sized 5.3-gallon tank. Powering the Haylon is a new 380cc twin-cylinder motor with modern features like Delphi electronic fuel injection, overhead camshafts, four valves per cylinder, and a 10,000-rpm redline. At its maximum output, the liquid-cooled engine produces 36 horsepower, enough to gallop up to a GPS-verified 96 mph. A counter-balancer quells objectionable vibration for sedate operation at cruising speeds, aided by a slick-shifting 6-speed transmission. Fuel economy is excellent, being able to squeeze out nearly 70 miles for every gallon if you’re not too greedy with your right wrist. Combined with the substantial 5.3 gallons of fuel capacity, you could achieve 350 miles before needing a refill!
The Haylon 400 is endowed with high-level equipment commensurate with its sporting potential. Up front is a 41mm inverted fork adjustable for preload as well as damping to 16 positions. At the rear is a linkage-equipped monoshock that is adjustable for spring preload and damping through seven positions. Braking power is provided by powerful 4-piston calipers and dual 300mm rotors up front, with a 260mm rear rotor, both operating through braided steel brake lines. High-end Bosch dual-channel ABS can save your bacon if you get in over your head. Lightweight aluminum wheels are cast in an attractive double-spoke design. The pleated saddle is smartly scalloped to bring its height to just 30.7 inches, making it easier to handle than many competitors, but it’s still comfortably padded.
The Haylon’s tail rises up proudly to a pointy edge and includes passenger accommodations with security-inspiring grab handles. Style points are earned by shotgun-style stacked stainless-steel mufflers accented with slotted heat shields.
The Haylon 400’s cockpit features instrumentation provided by a digital LCD display panel, which offers a gear-position indicator, fuel and temperature gauges, and clock in black numerals on your choice of customizable red or blue backgrounds. A tapered aluminum handlebar offers the optimum balance of control and comfort. Lighting is entirely by LEDs, from the headlamp to the taillight and the turn signals.
Added up, there’s nothing else on the road that has the combination of style, performance and agility of the Haylon 400. Its $4,695 price is cheaper than many used motorcycles, which lack the benefit of CSC Motorcycles’ one-year warranty. It’s the ultimate value whether racing to the cafe or chasing the squiggliest lines on a map.
*All CSC motorcycles undergo final assembly and road testing by our American employees, for which we charge a fee of $410, much less than the PDI fees of typical motorcycle dealers. Shipping to most locations in the contiguous U.S. costs only $250.
- Gorgeous trellis frame
- Dual 4-piston caliper front brakes with 11.8-inch rotors
- Bosch dual-channel ABS
- Inverted adjustable fork
- Adjustable monoshock with rising-rate suspension linkage
- Overhead cam, 4-valve per cylinder engine
- Stainless steel exhaust system
- Easy-to-read LCD digital instrumentation
- Up to 350 miles between gas stops
RZ3S Haylon 400 Specifications
- Engine: Fuel-injected parallel-Twin, liquid-cooled, overhead camshafts, balance shaft
- Bore/Stroke: 66 x 55.2mm
- Capacity: 378cc
- Compression ratio: 10:1
- Horsepower: 36.2 hp (27kW) at 9000 rpm
- Torque: 25.8 lb-ft (35Nm) at 6500 rpm
- Redline: 10,000 rpm
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Frame: Steel trellis
- Rake & Trail: 25°, 100mm
- Wheelbase: 53.0 inches (1345mm)
- Front Suspension: 41mm inverted telescopic fork, 4.7 inches travel, damping adjustable to 16 positions
- Rear Suspension: Preload-adjustable monoshock, 7 positions of damping, 3.5 inches travel
- Front brake: Dual 300mm rotors with four-piston calipers, braided steel brake lines, Bosch ABS
- Rear brake: 258mm rotor with single-piston caliper, braided steel brake lines, Bosch ABS
- Wheels (inches): Cast aluminum; 3.5x17F, 4.5x17R
- Tires: Tubeless 110/70-17 front; 150/60-17 rear
- Length: 78.7 inches (2000mm)
- Width: 32.5 inches (825mm)
- Height: 41.9 inches (1065mm)
- Seat height: 30.7 inches (780mm)
- Ground clearance: 6.7 inches (170mm)
- Fuel capacity: 5.3 gallons (20 liters)
- Fuel consumption: 69.2 mpg (3.4 liters/100 km)
- Curb weight: 419 pounds (190kg), with 32 pounds of fuel
- Top speed: 96 mph, GPS-verified
- Colors: Smoky Gray Metallic with Racer Red frame, Midnight Matte Black with Matt Black frame