SG400 San Gabriel
CSC Motorcycles challenges you to find a cooler motorcycle for less. We believe they don’t exist, especially considering the new SG400’s $4,895 price and standard features like Bosch ABS brakes, full LED lighting, and a stainless steel exhaust system. But it’s the SG400’s cafe styling that makes it truly special. It’s retro-inspired but modern. It’s elegant but purposeful. From its sculpted fuel tank to its wire-spoke wheels, the SG400 just looks like a proper motorcycle - timeless.
Service & Support
Excellent customer service and techincal support from our expert technicians.
Every motorcycle comes with a one year unlimited mileage warranty.
Stock Replacment Parts
We stock replacement parts for all of our motorcycles down to the tiniest bolt.
Online Maintenance Manuals
We conveniently offer service manuals, bonus materials, and videos online for free to help you maintain your bike.
378cc Parellel Twin Engine
378cc parallel-twin counterbalanced engine, with overhead camshafts, Delphi electronic fuel injection, and liquid-cooling.
LED Headlight with Halo
Bright LED headlight with halo ring & retro rounded styling.
Easy-to-read analog tachometer with high visibility backlit LCD information panel.
Dual Shock Rear Suspension
Dual shock pre-load adjustable rear suspension with 2.4 inches of travel.
Spoked Tubeless Wheels
Tubeless wheels with retro styled spoke design.
Bosch ABS Brakes
ABS brakes with a front 305mm rotor and rear 240mm rotor.
The SG400’s heart is its new parallel-Twin engine, boasting overhead camshafts, Delphi electronic fuel injection, and liquid-cooling. With 36 horsepower available at your wrist, it cruises easily at fast highway speeds, while a balance shaft keeps harsh vibration at bay. Head down on a closed road, the SG400 can reach a top speed that approaches 100 mph. Fuel economy is spectacular, at nearly 70 mpg.
The SG400 is built around a traditional steel-tube cradle frame that is robotically welded for precision, while a reinforced steering-head section provides a structurally solid area to attach the modern inverted fork. Dual rear shocks adjustable for spring preload absorb bumps at the rear. A seat height of just 30.3 inches makes the SG accessible to almost anyone. The SG400 scales in less than 400 pounds, so it’s very easy to maneuver. Sporty steering geometry and a tidy 54.3-inch wheelbase give it the agility to deftly handle everything from a morning commute to a spirited run untwisting a canyon road.
Anti-lock brake control is provided by the world-renowned brand, Bosch. Up front, a 4-piston caliper is radially mounted like contemporary superbikes and is activated through flex-free braided-steel brake lines. The wire-spoke wheels look retro until you notice their patented design that attaches the spokes to the rim with raised sections, thereby not requiring the hassle and extra weight of inner tubes.
The SG400’s stylish fuel tank incorporates indented side areas to tuck in knees and holds a generous 5 gallons of gas (more than 300 miles between fill-ups!). A satellite rear fender allows a brief tail section. The classic horizontal styling line from the tank over the flat stitched seat is paralleled by the dual stainless-steel exhaust with reverse-megaphone mufflers. Other nice detail accents are the unfinished metal radiator cap and the drilled side covers and the number plates.
The round headlight looks retro before you notice the LED lighting with an LED halo ring, capped by a smoked wind deflector. Turn signals are nicely inconspicuous until their LED lamps are activated. A traditional analog tachometer is augmented with an LCD information panel featuring a gear-position indicator, fuel gauge, temperature gauge, and more. Just below the tapered aluminum handlebar is a bright metal steering stem cover with attractive circular accents.
The SG400 is available in your choice of Sinister Matte Black (with red/white accents) or Metallic Gray Gloss (with matte black accents). Riders who’d like more color on their bike can opt for our tank/fender kits that will transform the SG for just $349 in red, blue, green or silver. The handsome styling of the SG400 combines with its sporty versatility to create an unparalleled value in this segment. At just $4,895, there is simply nothing else like it.
*All CSC motorcycles undergo final assembly and road testing by our American employees plus DOC fees, for which we charge a fee of $410, much less than the PDI fees of typical motorcycle dealers.
Shipping to states in the contiguous U.S. costs only $250.
- Class-leading style
- Radial-mount 4-piston caliper front brake with big 12-inch rotor
- Bosch Bosch dual-channel ABS
- Inverted fork
- Stainless steel exhaust system
- Easy-to-read analog tachometer with LCD info panel
- Frugal fuel economy, 300 miles between fills!
- 6-speed Transmission
- Robotically welded steel tube frame
- Front Suspension: 41mm inverted telescopic fork, 4.1 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Preload-adjustable dual shocks, 2.4 inches travel
- Bosch ABS Brakes:
- Front brake: Radial-mount four-piston caliper, 305mm rotor;
- Rear Brake: 240mm, single-piston caliper;
- Bosch ABS Wheels (inches): Tubeless wire-spoke with aluminum rims; 3.5x17F, 4.5x17R
- Color Options: Sinister Matte Black with Red/White accents, Metallic Gray Gloss with White/Red accents
- Price: $4,895 (plus $410 documentation and dealer prep)
- $250 shipping; no charge if picked up
- Engine: Fuel-injected parallel-Twin, liquid-cooled, overhead camshafts, balance shaft
- Bore/Stroke: 66 x 55.2mm
- Displacement: 378cc
- Compression ratio: 10:1
- Horsepower: 36.2 hp (27kW) at 9000 rpm
- Torque: 25.8 lb-ft (35Nm) at 6500 rpm
- Redline: 10,000 rpm
- Fuel capacity: 5.0 gallons (19 liters)
- Fuel consumption: 69.6 mpg (3.38 liters/100 km)
- Tires: Tubeless 120/70-17 front; 150/70-17 rear
- Top speed: 96 mph, GPS-verified
Weights & Measurements
- Length: 81.3 inches (2065mm)
- Width: 31.9 inches (810mm)
- Height: 44.1 inches (1120mm)
- Seat Height: 30.3 inches (770mm)
- Ground clearance: 5.7 inches (145mm)
- Rake & Trail: 25°, 99mm
- Wheelbase: 54.3 inches (1380mm)
- Curb weight: 405.6 pounds (184kg), with 30 pounds of fuel