2023 CSC Motorcycles RX4 Adventure
Service & Support
Excellent customer service and techincal support from our expert technicians.
Every motorcycle comes with a one year unlimited mileage warranty.
Stock Replacement Parts
We stock replacement parts for all of our motorcycles down to the tiniest bolt.
Online Maintenance Manuals
We conveniently offer service manuals, bonus materials, and videos online for free to help you maintain your bike.
The rugged RX4 Adventure has proven itself an unmatched value in the ADV / adventure-touring market, and the addition of an big TFT color instrument panel and new tubeless wire-spoke wheels with electronic tire-pressure sensors makes it even more appealing for 2023!
There is nothing else on the road with the style, versatility, speed and premium features that can touch the RX4’s incredibly affordable $4,995 price. It’s a powerful yet accessible option for riders who desire an economical and manageable ADV bike.
The RX4 includes a huge list of standard features that are typically extra-cost options or unavailable on other motorcycles.
The highlight for 2023 is the beautiful 7-inch TFT color instrument panel that can display tire pressures in real-time and can be linked via Bluetooth to a rider’s smartphone to display incoming calls!
The panel is also customizable to give riders the choice of an analog tachometer layout or a bar-graph tach across the top of the screen, as well as displaying a wealth of other info, including a trip computer with average and real time fuel economy, average and maximum speeds, gear-position indicator, battery voltage, fuel level, coolant temperature and ambient temperature. An ambient light sensor automatically changes the background darker at night so the display isn’t overly distracting.
Other premium features included include full LED lighting, an adjustable windscreen, and a tapered aluminum handlebar. The RX4 also includes adjustable suspension and antilock braking with dual radial-mount four-piston front calipers, as well as the new wire-spoke wheels with a patented design that allows running tires without fussy inner tubes.
The RX4 is powered by a strong 450cc engine that supplies excellent grunt for navigating everything from gnarly trails to speedy highways, and it’s counterbalanced for exceptionally smooth operation. The fuel-injected and liquid-cooled motor produces more than 40 horsepower, enough to easily propel the lightweight RX4 past every speed limit in America.
The efficient single-cylinder engine combines with a 5.3-gallon gas tank to provide a range well beyond 250 miles between refueling stops, allowing your adventures to stretch far from civilization. A robust 300-watt alternator supplies power for any adventurer’s requirements through the included USB and 12-volt charging outlets and two prewired outlets under the seat.
The RX4 is the result of several years of refinement by Zongshen, one of the world’s largest motorcycle producers, and is built to CSC’s specifications to fill a high-demand gap in the dual-sport/adventure market.
"The RX4 delivers the adventure experience with a platform capable of handling anything a rider can throw at it, on road or off, and at an affordable price,” says Steve Seidner, President of CSC Motorcycles.
The RX4 costs just $4,995, including its wire-spoke wheels with aluminum rims, an inverted fork, and protective engine guards and a skid plate. It also receives a new black treatment for the passenger grab handles and footrests, as well as on the three-piece luggage system that remains standard equipment on the feature-rich RX4.
The RX4’s humble price is due to CSC Motorcycles’ innovative business model of selling direct to consumers. The RX4 undergoes final assembly in our California headquarters and then a road test to ensure flawless operation before shipping directly to customers, with no assembly required.
The RX4 ships to your door for a low flat fee of only $500.00 to most locations in the lower 48 states (some locations may incur additional surcharges) plus assembly and documentation fees, which add just $410 to the price, much less than typical dealer PDI fees. And the RX4 is backed by a one-year unlimited-mileage warranty and a complete set of parts in stock if ever needed.
Nowhere else can you find such a list of features for $4,995, making the RX4 the ultimate value in adventure motorcycles.
“Far and away the most appealing aspect of the RX4 is its price-to-features ratio,” asserted Ari Henning on Revzilla’s Common Tread platform about last year’s RX4 before the 2023 upgrades. “There isn’t a motorcycle on the market that offers so much for so little.”
An aluminum luggage package and many other accessories are available from CSC, including seat options, a burly aluminum skid plate, an ABS-defeat switch, cast aluminum wheels and tire options.
The RX4 is available in vibrant Fire Yellow, Sapphire Blue, Dark Burgundy Metallic, & Arctic White.
CSC RX4 Standard Features:
- 450cc liquid-cooled engine, 4-valve, overhead cam, with counter-balancer and Delphi fuel injection; 6-speed transmission
- 7-inch TFT color instrument panel with digital speedometer, tachometer, odometer, tripmeter, fuel gauge, gear indicator, neutral light, temperature gauge, clock, turn signal and high beam indicators
- Electronic tire-pressure monitoring system - never again crouch down with a tire-pressure gauge!
- Patented wire-spoke wheel design accommodates tubeless tires
- Three-piece resin luggage system; top box fits a full-face helmet
- Ergonomic comfort seat, passenger seat removeable with ignition key
- Full LED lighting
- Dual-Flash Hazard Lights
- LED turn signals and brake light
- 3D Anti Fog Headlamp
- 12-volt and USB charging outlets on dash
- 300-watt alternator
- Automotive-type waterproof connectors under the seat
- Adjustable windshield
- Dual-Curvature Rear View Mirrors
- Tapered aluminum handlebars with bar-end weights
- Antilock brakes with Bosch ABS controller
- Dual front disc brakes with radial-mount 4-piston calipers and braided steel lines
- Adjustable inverted front fork with anodized finish: with adjustable damping
- Adjustable central rear shock absorber: spring preload and rebound damping
- Wide footpegs with removable rubber inserts
- Stainless steel twin-pipe exhaust
- Frame-mounted engine guards
- Front and rear mud guards, with added rear lower mud guard
- Steel engine skid plate
- 5,000-mile valve adjustment intervals
- Easy maintenance supported by a service manual and online tutorials
- Available Colors: Fire Yellow, Sapphire Blue, Dark Burgundy Metallic, & Arctic White