2021 CSC TT250 Enduro
The All-Purpose Motorcycle. BEST Motorcycle Value in the U.S.
The CSC TT250 Enduro has redefined the affordable dual-sport motorcycle. Still ONLY $2,295.00 including shipping to most locations (some locations may incur additional surcharges) + Documentation and Dealer Prep Fees, Motorcycle.com magazine named the TT250 Enduro the BEST motorcycle value in the US!
The lightweight TT250 is equipped with everything you need for dual-sport riding: 18-inch rear and 21-inch front wheels with knobby tires, hydraulic front and rear disk brakes, adjustable suspension front and rear, 300-watt alternator for accessories, handlebar switches pre-wired to underseat outlets, a comfortable saddle and more.
The CSC TT250 Enduro is the perfect motorcycle for riding trails, commuting to work, or touring the countryside. The high ground clearance and adjustable suspension will tackle off-road riding. The snappy air-cooled, counter-balanced engine will take you through the woods or down the highway. The TT250 is a low-priced motorcycle that is supplied with features not available on competitive bikes costing much more. Simplicity is combined with proven design and manufacturing and then delivered from CSC direct to your door for unbeatable savings!
The 230cc motor used in the TT250 Enduro is a modernized version of the 'world-design' motorcycle CG engine first developed back in 1975. This new engine was specifically designed for durability and minimal maintenance.
CSC TT250 Enduro appeals to two types of riders. First is riders who want a basic, all-purpose motorcycle. These riders appreciate the nimble handling and performance of the 230cc engine in the lightweight chassis, along with the minimal maintenance requirements.
The second category of CSC TT250 Enduro owners are experienced dual-sport riders who want to customize their bike for their own style of riding. These TT250 riders will add heavy knobbies and a full-coverage aluminum skid plate for off-road riding. Or install higher gearing for commuting down the highway, or even swapping street tires for a Super Moto thrill!
The TT250 Enduro is supplied with CSC's free Service Manual and online tutorials for virtually every maintenance and repair operation.
CSC TT250 Enduro Standard Features:
- 230cc air-cooled engine, overhead valve, with counter-balancer
- Fuel system: Keima slide carburetor
- Long maintenance intervals and easy repairs backed by a full Ownerâs Manual and online service tutorials
- 5-speed transmission
- High-mounted enduro steel exhaust
- 2.9-gallon fuel tank with locking gas cap & keyed to ignition
- Dash with digital speedometer, tachometer, odometer, fuel gauge, gear indicator, neutral light, turn signal and high beam indicators
- 3D anti-fog headlight
- LED turn signals, dual-flash hazard lights
- 300-Watt alternator
- Handlebar mounted accessory switches
- Automotive-type waterproof connectors under the seat
- Inverted, anodized adjustable telescopic front forks
- Adjustable rear shock absorber
- Large diameter front and rear disk brakes with stainless steel brake lines
- Front 3.0 x 21 spoked wheel with DOT dual-sport tire and tube, black steel rim
- Rear 4.6 x 18 spoked wheel with DOT dual-sport tire and tube, black steel rim
- Folding rider and passenger foot pegs with rubber inserts
- Dual rear-view mirrors
- Comfort saddle for driver and passenger
- Frame-mounted helmet lock, lower steel bash plate
- Colors: Black, Gray, White
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials
Type: Single cylinder, 4 stroke, air-cooled Bore X Stroke: 67mm x 65mm Displacement: 229.5cc Compression Ratio: 8.7:1 Horsepower: 16.1 @ 7,000 rpm Torque: 13.5 ft. lb. @ 5,500 rpm Oil Type: 10W 40, 1.48 quart Fuel System: Carburetor Starter: Electric & Kick Frame: Tubular Steel Front Brake: 265mm Single Disc Rear Brake: 220mm Single Disc Transmission: 5 Speed, constant mesh Seat Height: 34 in. (864mm) Wheelbase: 55 in. (1397mm) Fuel Tank: 2.9 gallons (11 L) Front Tires: 3.00 x 21 knobby, DOT approved Rear Tires: 4.60 x 18 knobby, DOT approved Front Suspension: Inverted Telescopic, 48mm upper, 37mm lower Rear Suspension: monoshock with preload adjustment Suspension Travel: 6.2 in. (157mm) Front / 6.5 in. (165mm) Rear Ground Clearance: 11.5 in. (292mm) Weight: 309 lbs. (140 Kg)